Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

tirsdag den 8. juli 2008

Fede citater:

"Aki: I like cats too! I have ten... oh, no, I’m joking, but I like them.
Lauri: Ten... really?" *Missed anything, Lauri?*


"The radioguy: So your video In My Life, it was made in Cuba. Did you have fun making it?
Aki: Well, Lauri was disapointed when he did not get a fight with a crocodile after all.
Lauri: Yeah. But I rolled in mud. That was kinky! "

"Lauri: We are not stylish guys...
Eero: Yes, but theres one rule - alway wear black. *look at himself: on him there no at least one black thing* peep voice: Oh my god!!! "


"girl: how you make your feathers?
Lauri: what? they real..." -

Er også i den Her xD 05:25 Den er så sød den måde han siger det på xD


"Lauri: Take a look at the birds! BIG birts. you like them? I like them, I looooove them!!!" NURH xD

Det i den her :
0:29 :D NURH (Han er i det hele taget meget oppe og køre i den her video xD)


"Interviewer: What do you do with all the teddy bears and stuff that get sent to you?
Lauri: Oh, we eat teddy bears"


"De taler om Bam Margera:
Lauri "Yeah,I have met him,but he was too drunk to have a normal conversation with me" - Nice sagt xD

"Do you take a special master with you on tour, who`s making the manicure for you?"
Lauri smiled & answered: "Do my nails look like they are done by manicurist?"
and showed his hands: black nail polish on the left hand, and NO polish on the right!
Lauri added: "I simply cannot polish my right hand, as i do manicure myself!"

"I'm fucking fine...oops..sorry, sorry"


"Lauri about Aki joining TR:
"We´ve stolen him from another band. Now he belongs to us! ...FOREVER!" Awwwwww!" (Farlig Lauri xD)


"I: What is the best writing you've read from a backstage wall?
Lauri: Lauri is God. That was pretty encouraging.
I: Did you write it yourself?
Lauri: Ok, I wrote it, I admit! (laughs)"


"You are well known already, got rich. Do you have a fashionable apartment, luxurious cars?..
Lauri: Ha! I have a bicycle..."


"What part of the house do you hate to clean?
Eero: basement
Pauli: kitchen
Aki: I love to clean my place!
Lauri: every part"

"three things to change of the band
Pauli- Aki, Lauri and Eero (laughts) or turn them into womans"

Ingen kommentarer: