Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

mandag den 15. marts 2010

Fantastiske citater fra det fantastiske "Underland"

The Mad Hatter: (To Alice) Your absolutely Alice I would know you anywhere, (To the March Hare and Dormouse) I would know him anywhere!

Blue Caterpillar: Who are you?
Alice Kingsley: Absolem?
Blue Caterpillar: You're not Absolem. I'm Absolem. Stupid girl.

The Mad Hatter: Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

The Mad Hatter: I'm investigating things that begin with the letter M.

The Mad Hatter: You were much more... muchier. You've lost your muchiness.

Stayne - Knave of Hearts: Stayne sees Alice: And who is this lovely creature?
The Red Queen: Um,my new favourite
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: To Alice: What is your name?
The Red Queen: Um
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: To Alice: I believe your name has slipped the queens mind.

The Red Queen: Her name is Um, IDIOT!

Ingen kommentarer: