Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

onsdag den 19. maj 2010

Cuteness that need to be saved!!





Alexander Rybak aight, I`m tired of your speculations, so here`s the deal: I am NOT Marias, Moas or Kathrines boyfriend. That would be unfair -TO YOU! ;) I am 110% ready for you, and I hope you feel the same. ♥ And where do all these rude presents come from, girls? Please dont forget I`m an innocent and naive boy. Angel wings and all that..


My commet: HAHA xD Oh my God, you're just SO sweet xD Serious! - We... or I, don't care at ALL if you have a girlfriend or anything, just want to see you happy :D :D :D! You should have a girlfriend ♥ don't destory your life because of fans!! You are the best :D We want you to be happy ♥ You are the one controling your life!
(WTF, what presents are you talking about xD?)

Ingen kommentarer: