Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

torsdag den 23. oktober 2008

Hvad sker der? Bare en video -.-

MAIN!!!
Folk går aaaamok!!!
Der er pludselig nogle der er gået helt amok fordi jeg har lavet en Tokio Hotel video, til en AFI sang!!:

Hellauz
"Disgrace of afi.. :/ "


treeninja101
"ok ok first of all the girl looks like a man and
looks nothing like davey personaly iam offended as a afi fan u got a bitch and
some other retards trying to be 1 of the best bands arait get a life stupid
bitch! ur a disgrace to AFI"


shakerprg
"this song is beatiful tokio hotel is the worstest
band ever they such you are a fucking stupid emo pop fashion boy you don't know
nothing about afi and their music YOU SUCK"



tak siger jeg bare -.-

jeg har skrevet:

"Oh my God!I love AFI, I love this song, and I wanted
to make a video with it. Then I use some clip I had. You really freaking out
just because I made a video?It's just a video!! I love to make videos and I do
it! And I love AFI,And you, as AFI fans, even cant accept that I like something
that you don't like! "

og
"Is it me that sucks? Or what?!HELLO!! People, don't
talk like that on my video!!It's okay you don't like TOkio Hotel!! I don't
care!!!I just made a video!! It's a video with some clips!!You have some clips,
than you take a song, the clips don't have to be of the band how made the song!!
"







Og det endda en meget dårlig video, som er mega gammel -.-
Den første jeg NOGEN SINDEN lavede FAKTISK!!!

Ingen kommentarer: