Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

søndag den 15. februar 2009

Lidt med irriterende Jacob!

Bella og Jacob:
Bella: I hate you, Jacob Black.
Jacob: That's good. Hate is a passionate emotion.
Bella: I'll give you passionate. Murder, the ultimate crime of passion.
Jacob: Oh, c'mon. That had to be better than kissing a rock.

Jacob: I'm in love with you, Bella. Bella I love you. And I want you to pick me instead of him. I know you don't feel that way, but I need the truth out there so that you know your options. I wouldn't want a miscommunication to stand in your way.

Bella og Jacob:
Jacob: C'mon Bells! Nessie likes me too.
Bella: What ... did you call her?
Jacob: Well, that name you came up with is kind of a mouthfull and -
Bella: You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?

(DØ JACOB!! - Jeg bliver så sur xP)

Ingen kommentarer: