Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

torsdag den 10. december 2009

Hvad jeg skrev på min Panik blog:

Hi everyone.
Now I'm back home again from Berlin...
Yeah well... I just have that feeling that after last night, my life will never be the same again.
Do you know when you have this feeling, that you can't explain anything. You don't want people to ask you about it, cause you have nothing to say. No word is big enough to decribe it, so you just hope that nobody ask you how it was.
No word is big enought to describe what I experienced and what happend last night. No word is good enough. All I can say is, It's indescribable...
I have never in my life experienced something like that before... and I never think I will ever try that again.
It's kind of strange for you to hear, cause you don't get anything out of it..
I'm just in a really strange mood, and all this is just so unbelievable
I don't know if I should be happy or sad..
What a crazy life...

Well anyway guys, I would just love to tell you anything and about what happend and stuff like that - In facts, not how I feel, as I told, that's not possible for me!
But only if you want be to write about it!! I would love to tell it! but if nobody wants to hear it, I will not fill the blog up with the stuff, cause I want you to decide which things you want to have on this blog!
But I hope you want to hear it!
/Love from Line


- And they wanted me to so:

This is a very very long story :D

Well, okay, now I will try to tell something about the concert!
The club - Frannz Club were really nice!
They opened the doors at 19:00, and let slowly people in, 5 at a time, which actually were a really get way to do it.
The staff told me that I couldn't have my good camera with me, cause we were only allowed to gave "pocket-cameras" with us. So.. No really crazy good photos..
Yeah, well then we came in. It was a nice small room, I think there could be around 400 people in there. I went over to the left of the strange.. Yeah, because it was there David would stand (hih).
The concert should have been started 20:00, but it started 20:15!
Hm.. Okay, now is the hard part, well, the played and all!
Frank was really in a good mood, as always. He was very lovely and made fun with some of the other guys. They talked a LOT especially Timo and Frank, unfortunately I didn't understand much... Linke and Jan were standing at the same place all the time, and I didn't really see them that well.
David and Timo were really sweet, the thing that made David smile the most was Timo. They often looked at each other and all, sooo sweet :D
David seemed really really tired, poor him! He didn't really seem like he had the energy for it. But try to think about how hard it must be! I really did find out about that later too!!
But yeah, David seemed really tired, anyway, he talked sometimes too.
He played a piano solo in 3 minutes (I filmed it that's why I know it xD) - and it was just... - yeah, can't be described either, but I could never imagine anything that amazing. And then... Kinder! David played piano as the only instrument in the song, and Timo raped, while David sang the "Es ist nicht krank?", only the two of them on the scene, and this I mean, I have never ever seen or heard anything that beautiful in my life. They so much emoition and feelings in this song as they played and sang, it was so unbelievable!
A lot of the song were very emotional too, especially Wegweiser, all the guys seemed very serious and sad in that song, So beautiful! Like crazy!

After the concert.. Yeah, then I actually sat down and cried.. My body was totally smashed too, I have filmed with my camera and took so many photos, and my body just hurt so much (No no, that’s not why I cried :D)
Some people around the place looked sad too, not everybody smiling and some sat on the floor to.
And then when I have tried in some time NOT to cry, even though it was a little hard, then I went over to the scene, were some of the other fans were standing. We stood there in some time, and then, suddenly came Juri, Linke and Jan up at the scene again! And they began to sign autographs! Linke began at the left site, I was standing kind of in the middle, but most in the right site. I had a book with me, and the first one who signed it was Jan, he looked at me and smiled. Jan was really really nice. He was so happy, and sweet to everyone, looked and smiled at people and talked to them. He was really nice, looking at a lot of the things he had to sign and took good time. And then Juri, he sat down all the time, also took all the time he wanted, and had a cup of Coffee or Tea with him all the time. Timo, Juri and Linke wrote as no. 2, 3 and 4, I don’t know in which order. Then Frank came, and he was really sweet, and happy. Then some guy told us and Frank that we had to go out. Jan tried to pack his DJ stuff, and I smiled at him while he send me some funny looks. I went outside. And went back the club, were me and Scorpia met :D If Scopia haven’t been there I think I had left again. We stood there and talked. And then suddenly Linke walked by, really fast. A little time after that Linke came again, and David too (And I freaked juuust a little out). Then we talked a lot again, about how great Linkes hair was too :D. And then we saw Timo in a window at the 1st floor. We waved at him, and he waved at us. He looked out a lot of times, and waved and made some different stuff.
I think we waited in 3 quarters. And then the guys began to come out. Frank as the first one. He drag on some instruments amplifier and stuff like that, with some other guys, a lot of drums :D – David came out too, but went in front of the car they packed.
Then David came, and we went over to him. Tried to come close. He took a lot of photos with other people. And then we get to talk with him. We asked him if he wanted to make a message for the Scandinavian fans! He said “Scandinavian?” and I said “Yeah, we comes from Norway and Denmark” – just as a fact for him, the two of us were from there, and then he said to me “Yeah, I KNOW what Scandinavian is!” – And I was like, argh! Sorry, I just wanted to tell you were WE comes from, main xD Haha
Okay, then he began to wrote, with his beautiful writing, someone said that he had such a beautiful writing, just as he has, aaw….. okay okay, well, then he kept on writing, and then he asked some girls how you say “Fishing” in English! – I think he said “Angeln” – which is finishing in German. He wrote a wonderful message, it was just so sweet of him, it was so wonderful that he actually took so much time to write a whole long message! And then we took photos with him too, whit his arms around us. And I was just soo crazy after that “He touched meeee”. Okay, really.. I sounds like an idiot.. I’m not normally really like that, but I have to say, David - I’m just so fascinated of him, really a lot… Ehm, yeah.. anyway. Then we went over to Timo, and there was a LOT of people there. So we went over to Frank. And asked him to write a message for the Scandinavian fans. He did, he wrote “Hello Norway” and “Hello Sweden” but not Denmark, hm. Then we took photos with him too :D
Then we went over to Timo, which all the way kept on go in the other way, away from us, no matter what we did, haha. Then at last we got to talk to him, and asked him too to write a message for the Scandinavian fans, Sweet Timo, is not good at English, so he seemed a little bit uncomfortable. We said that he of cause could write in German to. But he had began to write “Thanks” so we kept on writing in English, and wrote “Thanks for your support” forgot the u in you’re the first time, and thought a little about support, was sooo sweet :D – Then we took photos with him. I can still remember his arm around me, he had a bottle in the one at my site :D Then he said “Thank you” after the photo :D
All the guys seemed really tired there. Think about it. I can’t believe how hard it might be! With concert so many days after each other! Just - Soundchek - play a whole concert, then out and talk with the fans, write autographs and take photos, in hours. and then.. on to the next city with a concert again and so on! I understand why they are so tired!!
But Linke! We got over to him, and he was SO sweet! I think he just loved to talk English! We asked him for a message. He hadn’t a thick pen, so I have a little thin ballpoint, but he only got to wrote “Gree..” cause then he said, that he just couldn’t write whit that pen, he wouldn’t see anything. Then he said something about videos and mail or something like that, didn’t really get it. But it ended that we said we could make a video. He filmed. And he asked again were we came from. We said Denmark and Norway. And then he began to talk about this half brother, which came from Slesvig which is so near Denmark, that he could talk Danish. And some strange stuff. Then he said something about “Was it it?” .. I can’t really remember. And then we took photos with him too.
Juri and Jan didn’t really came out. And in the end I leaved. I don’t know what Scorpia did after that :D But it was SOO nice that we met! I don’t think I would have liked to take photos and all that stuff, if she hadn’t been there!

Photos and videos will come :D

I have a felling like I'm not alive...

1 kommentar:

Mia sagde ...

WOW LINE!! Hvor er det bare fedt at du fik så meget ud af turen, både koncert, autografer, billeder og så endda at tale med dem bagefter, kan godt forstå hvis du er helt høj...