Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

tirsdag den 2. juni 2009

Alex er i DANMAAAARK!! - WHAT!!!!!!?


Oh My Freaking ... whatever..
I'm going to english eksam tomorrow, and I have to think in english!!
BUT!
ALEXANDER RYBAK ER I DANMARK!! NUUU!! LIGE NU!!!!!!!! SHIT MAIN!!!!!
Og jeg ANER ikke hvor han er!! I Have NO Idea Where he could be!!
Det står INGEN STEDER!! INGEN!!!!
Det eneste sted er på hans officele facebook, der står:
"Hi! Many ask whether Alexander will travel to Russia this week. There are
rumors about this... They are not true! Alexander travels around Scandinavia
this week. Right now he is in Denmark. Kjell Arild, Team Rybak"

But I don't know where he iis!! And I really really want to know it!!
And what is he doing? I really want to know it!! How can he be in Denmark, But NOBODY have wrote about it!! Nobody know where he is!! I really want to know it!!
HAN ER I DANMARK - freeeaking...

Ingen kommentarer: