Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

lørdag den 12. juni 2010

10 Bands

1. Rasmus
2. Panik
3. AFI
4. 30 seconds to mars
5. Gazette
6. The Cure
7. Black Veil Brides
8. The Dreams
9. The Script
10. t.A.T.u

1. What is the first song you ever heard by number 6?
It's Friday I'm in love

2. What is your favorite song of number 8?
I can't answer on that!

3. What kind of impact has number 1 had on your life?

Everything! They made my life happy, beautiful, made it make sense!! It MADE my taste in music, they are ones who always makes me happy, and no matter what they will always follow me! They will always mean everything to me!! They just shows WHO I am!

4. What is your favorite lyric(s) of number 5?

I have to admit, that the most of the lyrics is in japanese xD

Don't Touch my eye
the sorrow is shouting
Please rescue me
Before I'm breaking in
Come on, Come on, Come on
you can only shout
just come to realization to wait it fall

5. What song(s) by 3 makes you happy?

Love Like Winter, Miss Murder, Car Crash, I could keep on!

6. When did you first get into 2?

In August (I think) 2007 ;)


7. How did you get into 3?

I heard their song and saw their video on TRL (MTV) and went crazy! First half a year after I succeed to find them again (I didn't get their name when I saw them on TRL)!

8. What is your favorite song by 4?
Hurricane!


9. How many times have you seen 9 live?

3 times ;)

10. Favorite album by 7?

Hahaha, they haven't released one yet xD But the one they release in July is called "We stitch these wounds"

11. What is your favorite song(s) by 1?
Do NEVER ever make me answer this question ;)


12. How did you become a fan of number 10?
I'm not a fan xD

13. Who’s the most attractive member of number 2?
Oh... Don't know Oo

14. What song of 3’s do you listen to the least?
The least? Might be one of the songs I haven't heard xD

15. How long have you known 9?
hm.. must be.. 2 years

16. What are your top three favorite songs by 6?
1. Friday I'm in love
2. Love song
3. boys don't cry

17. What’s your favorite cover by number 8?
Hm.. The cover on "Den nye by 09"

18. Have you seen 10 live?
no!

19. Have you met any of 4?
No..

20. What’s your favorite album by 1?
Can't choose


21. What is one of 5’s best songs?

Filth in the Beauty, Reila, Guren

Ingen kommentarer: