Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

fredag den 11. juni 2010

Nice texts!


Andy:

"eating exit signs is in my top 10 favorite funtivities...ya i said funtivities"
"I pray that I was all wrong about prayer"
"You send your children war to serve bastards and whores"
"an anti christ for you, A fallen angel for me"
"My, my what a mess we've made of our pretty little heads these days"

"And what once seemed black and white turns to so many shades of gray"
"Give me a reason to sing, I'll sing along forever"
"wow...I love you guys haha...only wish i had a cooler signature" (about a tatoo of his signature)
"I dont think I've ever worn red lipstick onstage..nor will I again hahaha"
"its not rape if you yell suprise"


"There is something very silly about taking a photo with your car, but I kinda like this one :)"

1 kommentar:

Jefferson sagde ...

Nice outfit! It is so punk. Love it, especially the emo style of your hair and black eye liner.