Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

søndag den 20. juni 2010

Belongs in my heart and will do forever!

This is the ones, that I will always love. I can't hide it, and will not! They show who I AM, and are the big part of my life. I can talk and talk about people I like, bands I love, music I'm in love with, it will come and go! Not many things will stay in your heart, it will change, and you will love and remind the wonderful times you had, when you were in love with it.... But some, I will love forever, and they will never disappear. You might not listen to they forever, all the time, everyday. You might not follow them everyday, read all news, know everything. You don't need to have an addiction, you don't need to spend time on them everyday! - You don't have to have the needs. But they will always be the ones, no matter what, they will stay in my heart, and I will never hide it, never be able to doubt it, they will always be the ones...

They can forever make my heart happy. Forever they will stay in my heart...

the Rasmus


Ingen kommentarer: