Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

torsdag den 30. september 2010

Clockwork quotes


IIP ipp!! Juuuust finished Clockwork Angel!
Yes yes! I finally got it!! and I was like crazy happy! Since I got it I couldn't think about anything else that read it, and I read a lot! Iih so happy!
Danish it will be then:
Jaja, jeg lovede mig selv ikke at skrive engelsk, fordi jeg ved det ikke er korrekt...
Meen! Aw, seriøst! Den bog var FANTASTISK!!! Gooo Cassie Clare!! Hun skrev min yndlings bogserie!! "The Mortal Instruments" - JEG ELSKER DE BØGER!!!!!!! *freaking*
Anyway, den her bog, aw aw, endnu en af hendes, en HELT ny serie!! - og forgår i den SAMME verden, du ved, med "Shadowhunters" og "Warlocks" !!! Men da The Mortal Instruments forgår i nytiden, så forgår Clockwork Angel i 1800-tallet!! Iiih I like! Og jeg glæder mig SÅ meget til de næste bøger i serien, SÅ SPÆNDT JEG ER!!! juhuuu!! Især enden af bogen var så VILDT spændende!! Jeg vil ha' MERE!! Nuuuuuuuu!!!!

Men men, her er nogle suuuper gode citater!! Jeg eeelsker det!!

Will: "And Tessa, the silly creature, was supposed to be out the door with Magnus, but she wouldn't leave.."
Jem: "Her brother was manacled to a chair in the room, I'm not sure I would have left either"
Will: "I see you're determined to miss my point."
Jem: "If your point is that there was a pretty girl in the room and it was distracting you, then I think I've taken your point handily."
"You think she's pretty?" Will was surprised; Jem rarely opined on this sort of things.
Jem: "Yes, and you do too"
Will: "I hadn't noticed, really."
Jem: "Yes, you have, and I've noticed you noticing"
^


And then comes a wonderful long text about Will worring about Jem ♡

She ducked under the surface of the water as if she could hide from the humiliating memory. It didn't work. Drowning youself won't help, she told herself sternly. Now, drowning Will, on the other hand...

Jem gave a wistful look. "Must you go? I was rather hoping you'd stay and be a ministering angel, but if you must you, you must."
"I will stay" Will said a bit crossly, and threw himself down in the armchair Tessa has just vacated. "I can be minister angelically"
Jem: "None too convincingly. And you're not as pretty to look at as Tessa is"
Will: "How rude. Many who have gazed upon me have compared the experience to gazing at the radiance of the sun"
Jem still had his eyes closed. "If they mean it gives you a headache, they aren't wrong"


I LIKE SO MUUUUCH!!

Ingen kommentarer: