Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

lørdag den 17. oktober 2009

The Mortal Instrument - it is just my LOVE LOVE!!



Jace: "In future Clarissa, it might be wise to mention that you already have a man in your bed to avoid such tedious situations."
Simon: "You invited him into bed?"
Jace: "Ridiculous isn't it? We would never have all fit."
Clary: "I didn't invite him into bed. We were just kissing."
Jace: "Just kissing? How swiftly you dismiss our love."


- Jeg ELSKER det her citat, og det her stykke i bogen SÅ MEGET, selvom jeg får så ondt når jeg læser det, um um! Poor Clary, Poor AMAZING annoying AMAZING Jace and Poor stupid little sweet Simon! åh altså!


Clary: “Is this when you start tearing strips of your T-Shirt to bind my wound?”
Jace: “If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked.” He dug into his pocket and bought out his stele. “It would have been a lot less painful.”

Ingen kommentarer: