Musikvideo Bedømmelser
Film/Anmeldelser
Kreativ

Gi' siden et par sekunder til at gennemlæse


Sider

torsdag den 15. oktober 2009

For the English!


Okay okay!
I have a feeling to write in english right now!
It's how it is when you are listen to something in English, then, suddently you are thinking in english, right? It's how it is with me!! The same thing if you hear some german or Swedish/Norwegian - I really starts thinking in that language, and it's kind of nice actually!!
But God! I'm not good at English! AT ALL! But anyway, it's fun!
But what I ´was thinking is that... It's kind of sad, that no one understand what I'm writing about, except those really few danish people!
But sorry, I don't begin to write in english, I'm not good enough!!
And then, my Panik news blog (WHICH I LOVE :D) is in English! So I write a lot of English there!!! And thats enough English I have to say :D haha!
Now we are talking about language, Norwegian is just SO CUTE! I love that language!! It's sooo nice!! And they just say the words, as it's written! It's just SO NICE! I love it!! Yay!!
I don't know why I'm writing this actually! well.. yeah!
Just for fun! I need some English here!!
Well, for people who only understand English!:
Welcome to my site!!
Haha, my my!
I love Rasmus so much! My Good!! Lets put some really REALLY beautiful photo of the guys:

I love this photo SO MUCH!! It's just SO AMAZING!!! - Oh God, this guys is just SO AMAZING!!! - They mean SO MUCH to me!! Oh My!!

Yeah!! Have a nice day!
See ya!

Ingen kommentarer: